Patents Issued to our Clients...
- Dan Seguin US Pat. No 9,360,493
- Carlos Mesa-Escuderos US Pat. No. 9,357,788
- Lisa Broderick US Pat. No. D756,612
- Richard Jackson US Pat. No. 9,297,639
- Andrey Zykin and Cindy Miller US Pat. No. 9,240,538
- Alberto Fernandez de Castro US Pat. No. 9,156,589
- Dustin Ziegs US Pat. No. 9,120,611
- Alex Brandorff US Pat. No. 9,107,789
- Elberto Berdut-Teruel D731,991
- Jeanette Cabrera US Pat. No. 9,038, 638
Ricardo Torres et al US Pat. No. 9,014,920
Dale Derrig et al US Pat. No. 9,011,063
Gary Rinderle US Pat. No. 9,010,312
Angel Collazo US Pat. No. 8,899,118
Miguel Serrano US Pat. No. 8,953,766
Dan Seguin US Pat. No. 8,899,118
Gary Rinderle D718,081
Elberto Berdut-Teruel US Pat. No. 8,866,053
Geovany DelValle US Pat. No. 8,863,695
Dave Sanso US Pat. No. 8,860,060
Dale Derrig et al US Pat. No. 8,858,146
Dave Sanso US Pat. No. 8,853,727
- Congrats to client Gary Rinderle on allowance of his Design application for a Grill.
- Congrats to clients Dale Derrig and Jeff Roy on allowance of yet another EZ Staple version patent application.
- Congrats to client Tony Barcelo on allowance of his renewable energy system patent application.
- Congrats to client Angel Collazo on allowance of his valve patent application.
- Congrats to client Jenn Neveu (of Nashua, NH!!!) on issuance of her patent , 8,776,265 for a Infant Swaddling System.
- Congrats to client Don Elberto Berdut on issuance of his patent prosecuted with us, US8,721,509 for an Exercise Machine.
- Congrats to client Kelvin Quintana on allowance of his Boxing Exercise Machine patent application.
- Congrats to client Roberto Feliciano on issuance of his second patent US8,669,449 for a Flute Stopper.
- Congrats to Don Elberto Berdut on allowance of his Exercise Machine patent application.
- Congrats to Joe Rickrode on the allowance of his Rapid Access Information Database (RAID) System for mobile entity data aggregation.
- Congrats to Roberto Feliciano on allowance of his second patent prosecuted with us.
- Congrats to Fidel Machuca on allowance of his patent.
- Congrats to Georgio Zolla on allowance of his patent.
- Congrats to Ana Carro and Deveral Bodden on allowance of their patent.
- Congrats to Juan Carlos Sabat on allowance of his patent.
- Congrats to Miguel Serrano on issuance of 8,254,550 Method and apparatus for the management of outgoing calls
- Congrats to Elizabeth Figarella on issuance of 8,238,949 International Text Bridging System
- Congrats to Roberto Feliciano on issuance of 8,217,248 Ligature
- Congrats to Dr. Ernesto Collazo, MD for 8,047,652 "Portable Electronic Amsler Test", which is also available in the Apple Store for your iPhone!
- Congrats (again!) to Don Elberto Berdut on 8,018,116 "Electric Motor of Parallel Cycles".
- Congrats to Robert Leyva (and his uncle) on allowance of 7,997,448 "Universal Beverage Dispenser", thanks for bringing me the business, glad to have gotten you an allowance after four previous Office Actions under the "other" lawyers. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes helps!
- Congrats to Don Elberto Berdut on 7,955,251 Magnetic Therapeutic Male Device, my second prosecuted patent for a client in Puerto Rico.
- Congrats to Roger Barton and the Pixtronix team on 7,920,317 Display with Controlled Formation of Bubbles, glad to have worked with you back in 2008.
- Congrats to clients Dale Derrig and Jeff Roy on US Pat. No. 7,874,778. Thanks for the business!
- On Sept. 21, 2010 the USPTO issued US Pat. No. 7,797,888 to MPA Client Miguel Serrano, from San Juan, PR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmVOna-v98M
- On May 27th, 2010 the USPTO issued a Notice of Allowance on US Pat. Appl. 12/137,566 to MPA Client Miguel Serrano, from San Juan, PR. Congrats, Miguel!
- On Dec. 8th, 2009, the USPTO issued two patents prosecuted by MPA. Pat. No. 7,627,994 for Universal Pole and Post Anchoring System, and Pat. No. 7,631,352 for Link2File Automated Computer Location and Linking System.
- On August 4th, 2009, the USPTO issued the MPA modified and argued Pat. No. 7,570,438 to inventor Art McKinley of MA for an Optical Apparatus with Off-Axis Direction-of-view. If you need to buy a small (< 1.5 mm OD) borescope, call Art at Zibra.
- On December 23, 2008 the USPTO issued the MPA prepared Pat. No. 7,467,718 to inventor Laurie Donohue of NH for a Cobination Strainer and Service Bowl. Congratulations Laurie!
Copyright 2006-2018 Matrix Patent Agency